- WE DON’T LIKE CIGARETTE BUTTS & BOTTLE CAPS in Belden Town. DO NOT throw them on the ground.
- THIS IS A PACK IN, PACK OUT EVENT. You MUST take all your belongings and trash with you. Do not leave your trash in Belden Town. THIS INCLUDES YOUR RIVER FLOATIES.
- NO pets allowed
- NO early arrivals without prior permission, you will be turned away!
- NO renegade sound-systems will be allowed.
- Location is a beautiful 200 mile drive from San Francisco in the Sierra Foothills, along the Feather River
- This is a kid friendly event. Children 13 and under are free. 14 and over must buy a full price ticket. We have a new family camping area for quiet camping. Feel free to email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely NO FIRES of any kind allowed, including BBQs! Camp stoves for cooking are OK.
- Parking is Very Limited. Please see ticket page for detailed parking options.
- Do NOT park on Highway 70, you will be towed.
- RVs are welcome and must make a reservation. However we have sold out at this time!
- Temperatures are very warm during the day with cool comfortable evenings
- There is swimming in the river so don’t forget your floaties, sunscreen, and bathing attire
- Ammenities on-site include:
- A general store for ice, beer, supplies.
- A pub for a morning bloody mary.
- A cafe with a wide variety of food offerings
- 2 Food vendors offering vegetarian and meat food options
- Craft and Clothing vendors
- Showers, Portable Toilets, Flush Toilets
- Camping is included in the ticket price and is on a first come first serve basis.Don’t plan on camping with your car.
- No Unauthorized sound-systems are allowed in the camping areas. Boomboxes are ok, but make sure to be a respectful neighbor.
**THINGS YOU MUST KNOW**
- We will say it again…THIS IS A PACK IN, PACK OUT EVENT. You MUST take all your belongings and trash with you. Do not leave your trash in Belden Town. THIS INCLUDES YOUR RIVER FLOATIES.
- Minimize your trash by buying your food and drink in Belden.
- In order to remain eco-friendly, please bring your own coffee mugs, plates, and utensils for camping and food/drink vendors.
- It’s Poison Oak Season, come prepared.
- This is high fire season!!! Please be mindful of your cigarettes, butts, & ashes.
- Absolutely NO fires, fireworks or fire spinning of any kind! Sorry.
- Belden can be seen from the highway so please be conscious of your behavior.
- There is a full BAR, GENERAL STORE, and RESTAURANT at Beldon but you are permitted to bring your own libations.
- Ice, water, last minute camping supplies, and beer can be purchased at the General Store
- You can drink on the grounds, but remember to be courteous and responsible to others.
- You are welcome to bring bikes, skateboards, big wheels, unicycles, but please NO unauthorized motor vehicles.
- Responsible people above the age of 18 are welcome, anyone younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Swimming in the river is at your own risk.
- It will be very hot in July(upper 90s), come prepared with a hat, suntan lotion, and plenty of water.
- There is very spotty, almost non existent cell phone service at Belden, so plan accordingly.
- Please bring cash for vendors, the closest ATM is about 30 miles away
- Everyone must abide all local, state and federal laws. No drug sales on the premises, or any annexed premises.
- You must be 21 years of age in order to purchase or consume alcohol on the grounds.
- The nearest airport is in Reno, and is approximately 106 miles away.
- Many Porta Potties and hand sanitizing stations will be provided for your bathroom adventures.
BE PREPARED, MAKE SURE YOU BRING:
- ID (for WILL CALL Ticket and drinking in the Pub)
- CASH (for all vendors, no credit cards at the gate)
- Warm Clothes (It could get a little chilly during the late-night)
- Swimming stuff/Floaties (for the lovely Feather River)
- If you attract mosquitos, bring repellent.
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Ear plugs (very important for sleepy-time)
- Costumes (oh yeah, it’s that kind of party)
- Musical instruments
- Festive Attitude
- Good Vibes
TRASH & RECYCLING:
DO NOT LITTER IN BELDEN TOWN!!
LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE WITH NO TRACE!
We are happy to say that the Sunset Campout is striving to eventually become a Zero Waste, Leave no Trace event.
We need your help!
Please, be prepared with your reusable water containers, forks and cups because partying sustainably will keep the party going and going and going.
Have a plan to recycle in your camp! Pack it in, Pack it out, meaning leaving room in your vehicle to take out any trash or recycling you generate in camp. This means any thing you bring in including trash, cigarette butts, GLASS, tents or anything else you brought in with you leaves with you!. Bring trash, recylcing, and compost bags (we have some more for you) to collect and SEPARATE recycling and for any MOOP in your camp. Appoint a person in your camp to be responsible for this. Leaving your campsite clean and free of debris is respectful to your environment, so please do so. We will be happy to accept your sorted recycling and compost at the Waste Busters area to the left side of the bridge. Please pack out your trash and glass.
The best solution for glass is to keep the box it came in and return empties to the box - if you are leaving camp to party, pour your beverage into a cup for enjoyment.
PLEASE: NO GLASS ON THE BEACH
Our food vendors will be using compostable plates, so if you buy food, use the compost bins that Waste Busters is providing for any food waste or paper plates. And of course, always recycle plastice bottles and cans (BUT PLEASE PACK OUT YOUR GLASS). Waste Busters will be happy to accept aluminum cans and plastic bottles in their bins.
Don’t forget your floaties!!
The Waste Busters Crew
NEED A RIDE? or HAVE EXTRA ROOM IN YOUR VEHICLE?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *